The evolution of Passport® Monitoring has arrived – Mindray’s ePM 10M and 12M monitors are the inspired result of cutting-edge innovation and exceptional efficiency, continuing the Passport legacy in monitoring. Experience the immediate and measurable benefits of the smartphone-like user interface that delivers 90% of all common monitoring functions with just 2 gestures. A single swipe enables clinicians to see patient data in large numerics mode then swipe again, and a mini-trend window provides an immediate view of critical patient data, smoothing workflow at point-of-care.
The ePM 10M and 12M offer a plug-and-play module structure for more advanced monitoring functions such as CO2, aiding clinicians to identify signs of patient deterioration due to respiratory distress. The ePM 12M paired with the ePM multi-gas module, automatically identifies and measures the inspired and expired values of O2, CO2, N2O and 5 anesthetic agents providing a compact, yet powerful OR monitoring solution. Integrated in each ePM monitor; 3 and 5- lead ECG, SpO2, NIBP, respiration, and temperature, offering a robust parameter platform to meet the needs of multiple care environments.
Mindray is committed to delivering accessible innovation that supports our customer’s patient care goals. The ePM 10M and 12M deliver advanced technologies paired with unprecedented usability and a standard 3-year warranty, supporting total cost-of-ownership goals.
- 10″ and 12″ multi-gesture, capacitive touchscreen displays, featuring intuitive user interface
- Standard waveforms:
– ePM 10M, 8 waveforms
– ePM 12M, 10 waveforms
- Integrated parameters include 3, 5-lead ECG, Masimo SET® SpO2, NIBP, respiration, temperature
- Optional Nellcor® OxiMax® SpO2 available
- Arrhythmia analysis with atrial fibrillation (Afib) detection standard
- Optional ST and QT/QTc monitoring
- Extensive data storage capability for trend data, alarms, events, and 48 hours of full disclosure
- Optional Sidestream or Microstream® CO2 module and Multi-gas module (ePM 12M only)
- Available wireless monitoring
- Integrated HL7 and DIAP communication protocol for interface to EMR
- Optional JADAK 2D barcode scanner
Unmatched Visual and Operational Experience
- Smartphone-like multi-gesture, capacitive touchscreen display
- HD display with wide-angle view ≥170
- Flat user interface design, common across platform
- Reach 90% of common monitor functions in 2 steps
- Up to 18 configurable quick keys