AES has specialized in offering a full range of Anesthesia products and services tailored to our customer’s needs since 1967. The AES service staff takes pride in focusing exclusively on anesthesia devices and has been rigorously trained to provide expert service on Mindray, Dräger, Spacelab’s, Penlon, Monitoring and Veterinary anesthesia equipment.
Why Choose AES for your service needs?
- Services performed by factory trained and certified service technicians.
- 24 hour, 7 days a week on-call service response
- Trace Gas testing.
- A complete range of service agreements designed to fit any department budget.
- Onsite consulting services regarding new and pre-owned anesthesia machines.
- Optional Anesthesia Vaporizer verification.
- A broad range of veterinary anesthesia equipment.
- Impressive reference list.
- Service Coverage in WA, OR, AK, ID and HI
For more information please contact us today.